Reflections on when I grow up

 when I grow up reflections 


In the performance I feel we had good vocals throughout the song, I feel the harmonies worked well and flowed. This was because we were confident With what we were singing there we really excelled.
We put a lot of hard work into it as a group and I feel we worked well together.

It was difficult to convey the childish characters in our voices when singing as we aren’t that young anymore.
We worked on breathing techniques to make sure our dynamics were right for when we were singing. 
When singing this song we had to be nasally to really show that childish character we were trying to show.

Although we were confident with the song I don’t feel we were as confident with pretending to be a child therefore I feel we could improve on our facial expressions and body language to really show us being children. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog