progress on ensembele work- 26/11/21

 count on me  

For the song count on me I feel we need to work on my breathing techniques as there are some long notes in the song that need to be  maintain for a period of time and j can’t seem to make it souls clear when holding it. I feel I need to watch my pitching with this song as I don’t want to being sing a different note to the rest of the class. I also need to remember clarity when singing this song as a lot of them are alike and they could be mistaken for the same word. 

As a choir I feel we need to be more confident with the words when singing this song as we learnt it quite quickly as are still getting used to it.
I feel we need to not be afraid when we are trying to reach the high notes as this makes our sound as a whole a bit raspy and held back. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog