Mock solo performance 1 review and review of SMART targets so far.
Mock Solo Performance 1 Review and Review of SMART targets so far Please copy this table into your blog and complete today and finish over half term:0 Reflect on your solo performance and how you felt it went today? My strengths were that I knew the tune and lyrics. I also feel that I had good expression when singing it at I was really nervous. Areas I still need to work on are diction as there are words close together that sound very much alike. I also need to work on my movement around the space as when I fist sang it, I was still on the spot and I need to be more over the top with my expressions. I recently redid my solo which I sung Ireland from legally blonde. I feel that this solo was much better than the one my first solo I did, this is because I was much more confident with this song and I feel like when I fully went for it and enjoyed it, it sounded so much better than worrying about it. ...

You come across really well on video Demi and it was great to hear about your singing experiences - including singing with G4! You consider the characterisation in your solo song which is good but do reflect on your tuning and how you can work on that over the next few weeks.
ReplyDelete